This morning at 4:55 am my beloved Patrick was called home to rest. He waited until Derek and I were both asleep at his bedside and then he slipped quietly away, exactly how he wanted. I am relieved that Pat is at peace in the arms of our Lord. He was my very best friend and I will miss him every day. Thank you all so very much for your kind words, thoughts, notes, cards and prayers. They sustained us, and continue to do so, throughout this long and arduous journey.
Burial, memorial service and reception will be held at a future date depending on the schedule at Arlington National Cemetery in Washington DC.
Thank you all again.
Tammy, Kelsey, Derek, Kevin, Meri and Wil
2 comments:
Tammy and all, our thoughts and prayers are with you. We're wishing you peace.
Tammy,
My thoughts and prays are with you and your fammily. I can relate to your husbands illness since my father had the same diagnosis back in 1995 and passed away 1997. My deepest symapthy.
MAJ Kathleen M Schultz (Kathy)
Post a Comment