I just wanted to make readers aware that I have only posted once in 2010. Other posts from LAST YEAR are underneath my most recent one. I did not realize how confusing it is with the same month but different years. I've been receiving lots of comments concerning posts from a year ago as if they were recent news, which perhaps they are for new followers of my blog. Just double check the blog dates until I figure out how to archive all of last years blog posts. Thanks a bunch!
Tammy
PS- feel free to browse through archived posts from the drop down on the right (highlighting my cancer battle and family news from the past 2 years) and sign up to be a follower of my blog!
1 comment:
Tammy, Funny that you should send this my way. My mother was just asking about you and Pat, and I did not have much to tell her. She will be happy to hear that you are doing well and that the kids are great! Please say Hi to Pat I have not seen him since high school graduation.
char
Post a Comment